Thursday, October 23, 2014 | 7:27 AM
Cross-posted from the DoubleClick Advertiser blog
Yesterday, we announced 13 updates to our DoubleClick Creative Solutions and explained how advertisers can develop more successful campaigns by pairing their media buying strategies with smart creative.
- No waiting: You don’t have to wait for a hosted URL from the DoubleClick team, so you can get your ads live faster.
- Larger file sizes: Upload individual creative assets up to 60MB, and upload any total file size that you want.
- Share assets easily: Advertisers can use Asset Library to share their creative assets directly with their creative shops, all in one place.
- Batch Update: Automatically update a batch of creatives with one click in Asset Library. You can also refer to assets uploaded to Asset Library within your dynamic creative feeds.
- Automatic video transcoding: Asset Library automatically transcodes videos into all necessary formats when uploaded into the platform.
- Update live campaigns immediately: Edit your asset in Asset Library and push it live to the locations you want in your campaign immediately, no 24-hour review cycle or re-trafficking required.